ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING INVITATION
We would like to thank you for your precious time taken to complete membership forms of Ramotshere Moiloa Business Forum and from being patience with us as we are paving a way for a successful organization to take our local businesses forward.
You’re hereby invited to attend this year’s annual general meeting, which we have scheduled to take place as follows:
Date: 5th March 2022
Time: 10:00 am
Venue: Zeerust Town Hall
Please join the forum by clicking this link https://forms.gle/Ljr1bbwR7sGTwLpB8 if you want to attend the AGM.
We’ve attached a meeting agenda to this invitation, so you know what to expect. As you’ll see, the meeting will cover the following key topics:
Proposed 5th March 2022 AGM Agenda
3. Introduction of Interim Executive Committee(12 members)
4. History and milestones of RMBF
5. Objections and Inputs
6. Reading and adoption of RMBF constitution/membership fee discussion
7. Governance of the organization (policies and code of conduct) - Attached on the website, members can read it at anytime.
8. Networking (members to present their business value proposition in less than 60
Tea break! Tea break! Tea break! Tea break! Tea break!
9. Current and proposed projects in Ramotshere Moiloa Local Municipality
11. Presentation of RMBF strategies on developing local businesses and changing the socioeconomic status of Kgosi Ramotshere Moiloa Local Municipality.
12. Objections and inputs
13. Vote of thanks
Ramotshere Moiloa Business Forum (RMBF) was established in 2019 and is registered as an NPC with an ambition to organize and support all business communities within Ramotshere Moiloa Local Municipality so they can participate in the mainstream economy and have mutual trading interests in their respective economic sectors which will ultimately help grow the socioeconomic status of Ramotshere Moiloa Local Municipality.
Our Main Objectives
a) Act as a voice for and represent the views and opinions of the members
b) Ensure that the views of local businesses are taken into account when any Agency, Government, Council or any other is reviewing policy, legislation or simply seeking the views of the wider business community
c) Foster, promote and facilitate an environment in which local business can interact and work together in collaboration for mutual benefit
d) Provide meetings and events that will provide professional development and networking opportunities for members and others.
Legal services and advice
Online tools for business
Business support and development
Access to funding and business Opportunities
Joint Venture Opportunities